Unlike those who purely teach marketing tactics and sales techniques alone, I give you the exact road map of the steps you need to have in place before you even think about marketing so that you have more frequent sales conversations at the right time…when the prospect is ready to have one.
1. Hire me for sales workshops – This is for sales meetings, associations, and organizations that want to offer new ideas for generating leads, building profitable business relationships, and increasing sales.
These workshops are hands-on and your attendees will walk away with simple action steps they can immediately put to use.
2. Hire me for customized sales training for your team – This is for CEO’s, VP’s of Sales, and Sales Managers whose team is struggling with consistently filling their pipeline and meeting their sales goals.
Using my Business Building Bridge, along with the proven Book Yourself Solid system, we’ll bridge the gap between your marketing and selling to create a repeatable process that has your team selling more.
3. Book me to speak at your next event – This is for companies, associations, and organizations planning an entertaining and informative event for salespeople.
I’ll show your audience how to succeed in sales without cold calls or brass balls. Click here for more info.
“I was looking for a sales trainer who could give my team a formula for proven results. Francine provided a detailed step by step plan on how to utilize 30 minutes a day and get results!
If you are finding your team is doing the same things and getting the same results you should bring Francine in to give them strategies that work.“
– Mike Howard President at American Executive Centers
“I recently attended one of Francine’s workshops and highly recommend this course to anyone in the sales industry.
She teaches really great strategies and techniques that help grow your business and stop wasting time on dead end leads. I have also booked Francine to host an event for me here at Fairway.”
– Robert LaPierre Branch Manager at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Francine helped me increase my revenue by 36% in the first year alone.
“She helped me get very clear on who were my ideal clients, why they hired me (and when), and how I helped them. These 3 elements became the core of how I now talk about what I do and the benefits a client receives (both practical and emotional, a problem solved or a worry eliminated) as well as what a client feels are the practical benefit(s) obtained when they hire me.
– Robert A. Stewart Attorney at Law at Subranni Zauber, LLC